Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters we are currently looking for a M&A Manager. He/She operates in situations frequently requiring adaptation or development of new solutions through analytical, interpretative, evaluative, creative and innovative thinking, with a medium-low amount of guidance.
- Contributes in the identification and analysis of the “non-organic” business development opportunities conducting business analyses and performing pre-due diligence;
- Business due diligence and assessment of target company, reference market, and possible synergies with the Group;
- Financial due diligence, modelling and valuation of the transaction;
- Definition of the deal structure and business / operating model;
- Management of the relationship with the counterpart and coordination of third parties involved in the transaction (banks, legal advisors, industrial counselors, auditors, etc.);
- Support negotiation on deal agreements definition;
- Contribute to the definition of the integration strategy.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Economics or Management, MBA is considered as a plus;
- 5-7 years working experience in business consulting an M&A-related environment, such as M&A and/or strategy team in a big corporation, Strategy consulting firm, M&A advisory or private equity firm;
- Experience in M&A (acquisition & post-merger integration) within FMCG / Food & Beverage or Consulting is preferred;
- Solid finance knowledge (i.e. P&L analysis, analysis by index, ROI, VAN, NPV…), including company evaluation & financial modelling;
- Knowledge on the main business processes in the FMCG sector;
- Solid analytical background and strong attention to detail;
- Project management experience and ability to work cross-functionally;
- Entrepreneurial skills, deep project/consulting skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Availability for travel;
- Flexibility and result orientation;
- High motivation and commitment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language would be advantageous.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.