Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Internal Auditor who will be reporting to the Senior Internal Auditors within the Finance Department.
- Contributing to performance assessments of the design and/or to the function of the organization’s governance, risk management and internal control process to achieve the defined strategic and operational objectives;
- Supporting the Senior and the Supervisor in specific project where Group Internal Audit is providing an Advisory role;
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Manual and Standards of Institute Internal Auditors through different assignments;
- Supporting the preparation of the planning of each engagement and drafting the Audit Planning Memorandum;
- Support in identifying the key risks to scope each audit and perform follow up review to ensure that agreed actions have been completed;
- Keeping updates, based on the result of each engagement the Risks-library;
- Support the preparation of the Audit Report.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Engineering;
- Previous experience of at least 2 years as Auditor in an audit company/firm and/or in Multinational Manufacturing/Productive Companies (Consumer Goods preferred);
- Professional certifications (e.g. CIA or equivalent) can be a plus;
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes, to identify risks, and develop/execute audit procedures to assess effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risk;
- Flexibility and analytical skills, organizational skills and management of priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork.
- Knowledge of MS Office as well as knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written.