Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero are currently looking to hire an additional Junior Accountant, that will sit within the Finance Team based at Greenford, West London. Supporting the Financial Reporting Supervisor in month-end, year-end and all reporting activities for Statutory accounts and Group Reporting.
You will play a key role in the quarterly management accounts and financial plans for Ferrero and Group. This role will suit candidates that have recently started their careers in Finance and want to progress and develop further.
- Recording all financial transactions daily
- Perform daily activities as per the Group month-end calendar
- Reviewing and management of CAPEX and fixed assets
- Preparing and submitting periodic financial reports to management
- Performing account reconciliations
- Posting of Journals
- Perform monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Processing balance sheets and other management account reports, under the supervision
- Assisting with audits and preparation of audit documentation
- Assisting with other accounting tasks, as assigned by a supervisor
Who we are looking for:
There are huge benefits of joining the Ferrero finance team. You will be given real opportunities from day one. The freedom to build stake holder relationships and bring news ideas and process improvements to the agenda. We are keen to progress candidates within the business and there are various areas within Finance you can navigate your career. This role is a good foundation. There is support available with over a year’s tenure for support with further finance qualifications, plus this role gives you the scope to carry out your financial role in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- A specific accountancy qualification is not necessary for this role, but candidates should have a financial background of 1-3 years experience in financial accounts
- Strong excel experience
- SAP knowledge - desirable
- Some experience of reporting.
- Excellent communication
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.