Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Category Analyst to join the high performing team at Ferrero. Reporting to the Category Strategy Manager, you will work across the Mints and Spreads categories, including Ferrero brands Nutella and Tic Tac.
- Become the category expert in Mints and Spreads and utilise scan and shopper panel data to mine insights
- Mix your analytical and creative sides – present insights in an engaging way to internal and external stakeholders
- Work across all major retailers, including Woolworths, Coles, and Independents
- Gain a good grasp of different metrics; see underlying trends and pull key insights out of the wealth of data available
- Focus on the “so what” – what are the key implications from the insights, and provide recommendations for the business
- Make changes to planograms and make recommendations on the fixture layout to drive more efficient sales and provide better sales outcomes for Ferrero and the retailer
- Complete weekly reports and provide ongoing commentary around trends and their impacts
- Prepare and present to senior key stakeholders, both internally and with the customer, to influence decision making
Who we are looking for:
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a Sales or Category role
- Degree qualified
- Proactive and positive by nature – bring your engaging attitude to the team
- Resilient and able to bounce back from challenges
- Possess a mix of analytical and creative qualities – find the insights and present these in an engaging manner
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.