Shopper Marketing Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 45,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it . As a Trade Marketing Specialist your main focus will be to support all activities within your department. You’ll support the head of Trade Marketing in implementing sales strategies and in providing the tools and means to implement the Ferrero Category strategies at the point of sale.
• Being in charge of the complete flow of POS materials for all in-store activities
• Providing briefing materials to the Sales team and dealing with F2F briefings for Key activities
• Tracking the implementation of the guidelines of key in-store activities. Evaluating the activity and providing guidance and directions for future
• Managing key in-store visibility projects: determining scope based on Central TM briefing, guiding implementation and evaluating success
• Coordinating the listing process for new products
• Analysing the performance collected by Sales teams for all trade
• Adapting the Central activity calendar to local customer/channel needs
Who we are looking for:
• Experience in Trade Marketing operations,
• Experience gained preferably in an FMCG environment
• Experience in managing and coordinating the complete process flow of in-store activities
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.