Senior Distribution Planning Executive
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To be responsible for Distribution planning: Planning the right level of stock across Ferrero warehouses accordingly to Sales Forecast, target week of coverage and Freshness targets. Planning rebalance stock among Ferrero warehouse when required.
- Responsible for Finish goods shipping plan and follow up incoming shipments.
- For imported SKU, work out loading plan to overseas plant and closely track the whole importation process.
- Monitor local DCs stock in volume and coverage (WOH), plan inventory deployment among DCs to keep right stock level to meet the forecast.
- Keep close cooperation within the value chain (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Co-packers, Sales) regarding demand needs, supply incoming and stock rebalance.
- Maintain reports and ensure data accuracy.
- Update Monthly KPI Report for the Incoming under her responsibility.
- Monthly GR for Co-packers packing charge.
- Quarterly Vrac and monthly package material write off process follow up.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree. Major in Supply Chain or Logistics is preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience with supply planning or logistics management.
- Master user of Excel. SAP (ECC, APO) experience preferred.
- Good communication skills in English in writing and speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.