Regional Key Account Manager
Job Location: Shenyang
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position is under Regional Key Accounts (RKA) team to manage one or more regional key accounts (customers) by developing the business strategy, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating contracts and joint business plans with customer, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders etc. to support RKA team and the respective region to deliver regional commitment.
1. Sales Strategy, Forecast, Budget and Objectives
- Propose goals, sales strategies, channel and customer plans for the area or customers managed;
- Develop and manage monthly rolling sales forecasts for the assigned area;
- Ensure the proper management of budget in line with business objectives;
- Detect and propose business development and growth opportunities.
- Present, negotiate and sign agreed budget with customer. Support field sales to negotiate with distributors and wholesalers.
3. Planning(forecast) and control（non-committed TS）
- Monitor field activities performance and accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements and relevant KPIs;
- Ensure stock management and control, propose actions to resolve over-stocks, out-of-stocks.
- Upload TS in system
4. Field Management
- Define with distributor the level of service expected and monitor the actual outcome;
- Ensure application of national and regional Key Account (KA)agreements;
- Ensure achievement of the area sales targets.
5. Marketing and Trade Marketing（Promotion and activity arrangement）
- Implement brand strategies, report on opportunities, obstacles;
- Ensure implementation of Trade Marketing activities, such as correct execution of in-store activities.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree and above, English CET 4, proficient in MS office;
- Key account management experience in FMCG industry;
- Solid market knowledge: Traditional & Modern Trade, national retail structure and local retail structure. Strong analytical, account management, negotiation skill;
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and good leadership skills.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.