Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The RMT position’s primary duties include supervising maintenance, supporting interventions, collaborating in the new projects’ realization. You will be responsible for defining, organizing and managing the realization of periodical revisions programs, ordinary, extraordinary and soft intervention, optimizing relative costs in order to achieve determined production results, both in qualitative and quantitative terms, respecting the given deadlines. Coordinating and organizing maintenance activities in order to ensure the plants workability (devices) and the highest level of reliability and efficiency of production lines.
Also in scope for the RMT is ensuring the management of plant utilities in order to guarantee the energy supply (hot and cold water / steam); ensuring the air conditioning for both production sites and offices; and ensuring maintenance activities in relation to any buildings.
Hours of Work:
Continental 12-hour shifts
• Maintenance Policies
• Intervention planning, scheduling and execution for maintenance projects
• Documentation Management
• Suppliers Management
• Materials, Plant and Equipment Management
• Human Resources Management
• Continuous Improvement
• Monitoring and Accounting
• New Projects
• Quality and Food Safety, Environmental duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of Ferrero product technology, process and food sector;
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance;
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Personnel Resources - Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job;
• Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of their staff;
• Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively and influence.
• Coordinating - Monitoring/Assessing performance of individuals, or process to make improvements or take corrective action;
• Employee Relations – Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching, and Guiding employees;
• Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate;
• Material Resources - Coordinating the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work;
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
• Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.