Key Account Manager
Job Location: Casablanca - Morocco
Job Location: Casablanca
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Key Account Manager your main focus will be to drive sales development across a number of clients within our new Ferrero Business Unit in Morocco. You’ll work alongside the head of Accounts to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
• Identifying growth drivers for clients and developing a client plan that combines the Country commercial policy with specific client drives of growth
• Directly interacting with clients and negotiating, preparing and presenting the contracts, and aligning on the implementation of the Country promotional plan
• Communicating all information regarding the customer channel strategy and activities, providing insights for the local development activities and support in problem solving
• Managing clients’ credits
• Conducting analysis on the client performance and designing and implementing solutions when needed (new initiatives, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, etc.)
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND MANAGING
• Managing the proper application of promotions and commercial conditions defined during the negotiations
• Observing own and competitor product pricing. Maintaining the key trade relationship in order to have a better knowledge of the marketplace
• Providing sales forecasts for the clients
• Monitoring customers’ sales performance
• Ensuring alignment between proper budget management and business objectives
• Proposing forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs, and sales volume budget
MAIN COLLABORATION WITH:
Local Sales Leader, Trade Marketing, Category Management, Finance
Who we are looking for:
• Min. Master’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
• At least 6 years’ experience in similar roles
• Good communication in English and French
• Proven sales experience with a track record of hitting targets and excellent relationship with buyers
• Experience in category, customer, channel marketing and implementation of marketing plan
• Knowledge of negations and analytical skills
• Knowledge of commercial and office software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of the P&L
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.
Recruiter: Fabiola Bianco