Job Location: Izmıt
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Controlling department in Ferrero acts as a business partner for businesses, supporting them in decision making processes with relevant analysis and guidance. Currently, we are looking for an Industrial Controller, who will be involved in guaranteeing and optimizing the Ferrero’s financial performance and competitiveness.
In this İzmit based position, you will be directly reporting to the West Black Sea Region Industrial Controlling Manager and be responsible for both İzmit and Düzce plants. You will be a part of a team working with core strategic and financial questions with close relationship with the businesses. If financial statements are your thing and you like working with numbers, making analysis through them and are into financial statements, then this role is a great opportunity for you!
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information
- Supports investment reporting and performs ad-hoc analysis with operational activities
- Supports monthly reporting, performing variance analysis between budget and actual, identifying root causes in case of deviations from budget
- Helps the controlling team in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Monitors monthly stock levels with accurate reporting and reconciliation
- Collaborates with the accounting department and participates in the overall monthly closing process
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +2 years of experience in related functions
- Experience in SAP
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with analytical thinking
- Proactivity and strategic thinking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.