Brand Manager Estathé
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are crazy about our Brands and products, understanding the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers and want to be part of this incredible process, this role can be interesting for you! As a Brand Manager you will support the Estathé Marketing Team in projects related to market share growth and to the strengthening of the competitive position of the Brands.
- Supports the development and implementation of the marketing plans for FY 22/23, ensuring the achievements of revenue and profit targets and monitoring performance against key performance indicators (market share, consumer and shopper data)
- Develops a deep understanding of consumer behaviors and consumption trends in each channel to to enable consumer-centric brand growth
- Tracks the brand performances (sell-in & sell-out data, pricing, stock levels, market share, promo intensity, kpi shopper, etc.), as well as of competitors, in order to identify challenges and opportunities within the market.
Communication and advertising strategy:
- Develops multi-touchpoint (TVC; Digital; POS; Radio; Billboard; etc.) brand activation campaigns that leverage both brand and product dimensions. The Brand Manager will be fully responsible for each campaign, from its concept up to its implementation. He/she will be required to work closely with Agencies, Media, Research, Legal, Procurement and Trade Marketing department
- Supports the definition of communication and advertising strategies, briefing the advertising agencies with all the information needed to produce effective commercials and advertisements
- Verifies the effectiveness of advertisements including the media plan, by means of quantitative and qualitative research, collaborating with the Research and Media department.
Budget and sales planning:
- Participates in the budget definition for advertising costs and costs associated to market research and analysis, also monitoring the compliance with the budgeted figures and ongoing economic performance
- Directly monitors production and creativity costs on a continuous basis
- Participates in the sales plans’ drawing up in relation to the products in their different forms and presentations, detailing the promotional activities to be carried out during the various phases.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Economics
- 4-5 years of experience in Marketing or Trade&Shopper Marketing depts
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Strong analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.