Job Location: Sofia
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you! As a Brand Manager, you will significantly contribute to growing market share and competitively positioning our brands. You will be developing strategies for Brand(s) by developing and implementing ideas and projects. You will aim high and achieve goals together with your team.
• Define and execute all marketing, advertising, promotion plans, and communications activities.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current competitive environment and industry trends, oversee categories and competitive analysis,generate insights and integrate them in efficient consumer & shopper activation activities
• Analyze and report the performance of the brands (data on sell-in, sell-out, pricing, stock levels, distribution, market share, etc.)
• Lead the media agency briefing based on approved yearly marketing plan, agreed brand strategy and budget and follow the day to day work ( approve media plans, control delivery and verify the effectiveness of actual media input based on target achievement and budget status).
• Lead creative development or adaptation for all communication materials and promotional activities (incl sponsorship deals, in-store and national consumer promotions and co-marketing activities).
• Develop strong promotion activities; lead the direction of creative and implementation with the agencies and internal stakeholeder departments. Assess the eficiency of campaigns KPIs by using available data (with regard to effects on sales, distribution, penetration, etc.)
• Propose the portfolio for the brands within the area of responsibility, adapt labels & artworks to the needs of the local market, in line with international guidelines and local regulations and coordinate the related documentation flow.
• Plan in coherence with the defined strategy the budgets for the brands in the area of responsibility: i.e. advertising and promotional costs, costs associated with market and consumer research, other mktg costs; to supervise and monitor compliance with the budgeted figures and the ongoing economic performance of the brands in the whole area of responsibility and propose corrective actions, if necessary.
• Prepare and give presentations to internal and external target groups (e.g. sales team, company management, central functions) on topics related to marketing projects and brands development.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing
- Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Excellent computer skills a must: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint. SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will develop innovative strategies and insights thanks to an open mind and a thorough understanding of Ferrero products. Defining the brand vision that drives trusted and meaningful brands will also depend on working in a dynamic and flexible environment, intense focus on goals and a proactive approach. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage your team and stakeholders.