Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is to provide the support to CSU Innovation team to support Company business and develop the Innovation funnel for the assigned category, including field tests.
- Establish, coordinate and drive the holistic innovation funnel: brief, proposal, field work, report and internal alignment
- Participate in research studies, i.e as new category exploring, segmentation study, STM, others
- Manage Concept Development, with a marketing mix proposal (portfolio, price, pack, format, channel, etc)
- Conduct business case development (building block, P&L, etc)
- Establish a test design including feasibility and execution details (action standard, panel design, activity grid, P&L, report)
- Perform BTL activities, POSM development, volume forecast and sales performance analysis
- Define and recommend the budget for the sales volumes and associated costs
- Manage the brand budget and monitor compliance with the budgeted figures and monitoring ongoing economic performance, and taking any necessary corrective actions
- Stakeholders management
- PR/PO/Payment and all related documentation management
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, trade marketing background is of a plus
- Experience in managing innovation and innovation funnel is a strong plus
- Knowledge of marketing mix development, from insight to concept, to communication
- Sales planning skills: sales data analysis, activity grid design, volume forecast
- Project management related to market and consumer research
- Strong capability in handling data analysis & consumer knowledge
- Analytical thinking, proactiveness, multitasking, drive for result, meeting deadlines
- Solid interpersonal, communication & influencing skills, ability to interact on different levels and with different stakeholders
- Fluency in both, English and Mandarin
- MS Office skills, SAP is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.