Assistant Brand Manager (curricular internship)
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Curricular Intern as Assistant Brand Manager, who will support the Marketing Team in projects related to the market share growth and the strengthening of the assigned brand within a larger competitive environment (in between meals market). Moreover, you will contribute to support and develop the marketing strategy.
- Supports the implementation and achievement of objectives, goals, strategies and measurements (marketing mix, consumer target groups, pricing)
- Supports in Market Analysis
Communication and advertising strategy:
- Supports in the definition of communication and advertising strategies, briefing the advertising agencies with all the information needed to produce effective commercials and advertisements
- Supports in quantitative and qualitative research to measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Economics
- Passion for FMCG industry
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and results oriented approach
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.