Assistant Brand Manager
Job Location: Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious and talented candidate to join our team. We currently have three vacancies to work on one of our key iconic global brands – Kinder, Pralines (Rocher and Raffaelo) and Nutella/Tic Tac. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will play a key role in implementing the brand plans, whilst operating effectively in a fast-paced environment and working on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
• Consolidating multiple data sources to develop information and recommendations to support the development of brand plan and strategy;
• Leading some tactical and operational projects including new SKU development through SAP system;
• Assisting the Cluster Marketing Manager and Brand Manager in the development and delivery of all marketing strategies and plans and/or projects using sound logic, rationale and supporting data in order to build long term brand equity and profitably drive sales.
• Performing analysis and post-activity reviews; and
• Assisting the Brand Manager and Senior Brand Manager on ad hoc projects when needed
- 1-3 years of marketing or related experience
- Understanding and working knowledge of Australian FMCG market
- Tertiary qualification in business or marketing preferred
- Strong analytical skills- previous exposure to scan data and consumer research would be looked upon favourably
- Strong commercial and financial acumen coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Office; incl. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Goal driven with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time
This is a great role for someone who is seeking the opportunity to commence or continue a career in FMCG and build their capabilities to develop their Marketing skill set.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Customers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as customer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking, strategic mindset and innovation approach you will develop effective strategies and implement marketing around the world. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach should help you to develop insight-based concepts to implement. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and cross-functionally with regional and global colleagues.