Accounts Payable Administrator
Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for the implementation and coordination of the PTP processes including vendor management. This includes the prompt processing, evaluation and reporting of expenditures for payment. The position of Accounts Payable Administrator will get you involved in aging reports, KPIs' and ensuring the adherence to legislative and Group policies for legal entities in the UK. This includes the processing of all company vendor accruals and obligations.
- Being part of the day to day running of the Accounts Payable function, ensuring that all invoices are processed in the correct manner and are paid to the agreed payment terms.
- Provide support to our outsourced partner Accenture on the processing of supplier invoices.
- Processing the day to day management of the expense payments for all business users
- Ensure that all invoices queries raised internally and by suppliers are dealt with in an efficient manner, and overdue letters and final demand are resolved immediately
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliation’s are performed
- Assisting with additional adhoc duties
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist will have:
- Experience in ledger processing and reconciliation essential
- Previous use of SAP desirable
- Good MS Excel skills is essential
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.