VIE Junior Brand Manager
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Here, everyone has the opportunity to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary…and you can too. By Joining Ferrero as a Junior Brand Manager, you will work on one of our powerful & loved brand.
• You will support the Brand Manager & Country Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of the marketing plan of the brand, which includes:
• Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan (strategy, action, means and budget) and make proposal to strengthen it.
• Develop the business plan by ensuring the operational monitoring working in close collaboration with the cross-functional team.
• Know the product range and ensure the operational management of the product range
• Perform the post-mortem of the key activations in terms of sales and return on investment.
• Ensure the monitoring and the respect of the budget A&P.
• Contribute to the development of a media strategy, develop the briefing and challenge the recommendation in collaboration with your manager.
• Take the lead on the activation you will be responsible for and execute them with excellence, respecting the budget.
• Analyze and interpret the panels of distributors and consumers and recommend them « for action» (GFK/Nielsen).
• Analyze and understand competitors performance and recommend actions
• Contribute to the monitoring of the quality of the product.
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s degree in marketing or international management
• First experience in marketing is a must
• Passionate about Marketing in FMCG
• Autonomous, proactive & rigorous
• Team player
• Comfortable with numbers, analytical mindset
• Fluency in French & English.
• Knowledge’s of Dutch is an asset.
• Experience of household panels and consumer data: Nielsen /GfK is an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.