Supply Network Planner
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Supply Network Planner you will responsible for responding to Demand and Supply Changes and will be critical in ensuring the appropriate safety stock levels are maintained, which maintain case fill and freshness targets. In this position, you will work closely with Demand Planning and Customer Service to ensure customer requirements for product are met on a timely basis, measure and monitor Supply Chain performance KPIs, understand demand drivers and communicate with Sales and Marketing ensuring successful new launches.
To be successful as the Supply Network Planner you should be a team player, able to set and achieve goals, monitor and coordinate several topics simultaneously, be able to lead and influence others and be a great problem solver.
This role is HYBRID, requiring 3 days in-office at 100 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON M2N 6N5.
- Contribute to the weekly consensus meeting, providing inputs to demand and supply for the Kinder Brand exclusively (imported from various countries).
- Track major weekly deviations and provide perspective on Supply implications of the forecast changes.
- Identify critical issues that can negatively impact the business linked to supply, investigate and propose corrective actions to the consensus team.
- Proactively communicate with Customer Service on inventory availability and collaborates with them so that Customer Service can manage expectations when inventory constraints arise.
- Verify updates of demand changes in APO DP (Demand Planning) and production requests in APO SNP (Supply network planning) per latest consensus forecast changes.
- Monitor and coordinate production and re-pack processes, such as stock coverage, supporting commercial objectives of the market unit.
- Liaise with Central Planning function in Luxembourg to resolve production constraints and escalate where necessary.
- Collaborate with local team and monitors systems to ensure Plants are executing as per service agreement on production requests and lead times.
- Generate, review and analyze commercial plans, identifies opportunities and takes steps to continuously improve supply chain performance.
- Contribute to the development of operational plans and updates the new plan in APO budget planning at the beginning of the commercial year
- Reset planning parameters by analyzing historical data to create weekly shipping trends, lead time, coverage and freshness targets.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in corporate environment, food, FMCG industry
- Experience working as Demand or Supply Planner in similar environment, a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of SAP / APO systems
- Knowledge of and experience working with project management principles and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.