Senior Brand Manager Nutella
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Being a love brand, Nutella, today is the most popular hazelnut spread in the world, accompanying people in their breakfasts and helping them to have a good start for the day. As a Senior Brand Manager of Nutella, you will contribute this product to keep its leading position in the market via providing a strategic guidance by coming up with in-depth analysis and business recommendations in parallel. While collaborating with multi-functional teams and agency partners, you will also manage the communicaiton phases of this great taste. In this role, you will be working with the Marketing Manager of Nutella in addition to a team with the passion to spread happiness and joy in people’s life!
- Define the appropriate strategy, marketing approach and plan through identification of opportunities based on short and long-term brand/business objectives to grow brand volume, revenue and market share,
- Provide in-depth market, competitive and brand analysis to assist in formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category,
- Take the lead in development and production of all brand communication materials across all contact points,
- Work in close coordination with CSU, Media, Sales, Trade Marketing teams to identify insights and consumer knowledge to develop & validate the marketing plan,
- Track, measure and monitor the delivery of the marketing plan taking any necessary, reactive action as appropriate and maximize brand ROI.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree,
- Having proven experience in brand management with an understanding of consumer preferences,
- Ability to work with data to make market analysis with analaytical mindset,
- Fluency in English,
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with advanced communication and presentation skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.