Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. is a leading premium American chocolate brand and retail chain within the Ferrero Group. Home of leading brands like Rocher, Nutella, Kinder Joy, Tic Tac, Butterfinger, Crunch, and Baby Ruth, Ferrero is the world’s third largest confectionery company and a major player within the CPG space. With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The UGP Manager is responsible with attaining all operational goals in the Plant by ensuring safety, quality, efficiency, cost control appropriate systems entries and sanitation.
- Is responsible for the optimization in the use of the production factors ensuring the correct use in order to maximize the UGP (UnitàGestionaleProdotto) unit results.
- Respect for product quality and productive process. Responsible for the product quality and for the compliance with the work instructions, as defined in the Quality specifications.
- Defines the tasks for his / her direct reports in accordance with the Plant guidelines in order to discuss with the Plant manager and with the HR Manager
- Evaluation of Plant personnel with the contribution of the RTO or RDL, where present.
- Ensures continuous Absenteeism management through the appropriate actions.
- Sets priorities in the maintenance interventions, and, with the support of the RdM (Referentedi Manutenzione) and Maintenance Manager, contributing to the updates of the maintenance plans.
- Responsible for the promotion, quantification, authorization and implementation of new improvement initiatives, with the support of Production System Development (SSP).
- Cooperates at the preparation and management of the energy budget together with the Utilities Manager
- Promote the Security Policy
- Respect and enforce internal quality, hygiene, HACCP and environmental rules
- Experience 8-15 years in industrial enviroment;
- Food & Beverage Sector is a preference;
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles;
- Facilitation of working groups and change management
- Result oriented and problem solver;
- Team player;
- Organizational integration;
- Sense of communication;
- Project management
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.