General Procurement Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Greenford, West London
Full Time, office based role.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We have an amazing opportunity for a General Procurement Manager to join the team based in Greenford, North West London. Reporting directly to the Regional UK & Ireland Procurement Manager.
The role will focus on supporting the development and deployment of the procurement strategy together r in order to create the best value for the business. You will have previous experience of managing end to end S2P procurement processes , and be the first point of call for all indirect buying (Marketing, IT HR Finance & Facilities Management), building relationships with internal clients, negotiating the best deals, taking the lead and managing stakeholders through the process. You will be confident in reviewing SLA’s & existing contracts to ensure they deliver products and services that are fit for the purpose of the business.
You will additionally drive procurement excellence providing education and support to business functions on Contractual and Procurement policies. Be a leader and guide in procurement process, ensuring due diligence and supplier sustainability is understood and any risk is mitigated. Managing a small experienced team, this role will be to drive excellence, manage lareg contracts and negotiate best deals.
We are looking for experienced procurement professionals, that have ideally worked in an FMCG environment, with strong communication, negotiation and commercial acumen. We are seeking candidates that are actively looking for a new challenge, in a culture that supports innovation and gives you the freedom to work collaboratively with global stakeholders. You will be managing a team of two, and with your excellent coaching and mentoring skills, be able to lead a team to continue to provide and deliver excellent customer service.
- Manage and nurture an extensive list of suppliers
- Identify new suppliers for various categories
- Price negotiation with suppliers for current and new products
- Write contractual agreements and ensure all relevant legal terms are agreed between Ferrero and the suppliers
- Collaborate and support key stakeholders and departments with their needs in procuring new suppliers
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs are delivered
- Ensure processes, procedures and governance is compiled and followed
- Working with Group stakeholders, and executing global category plans
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/marketing discipline preferred;
- 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Category management, experience
- Knowledge of working with SAP Ariba desirable
- Influencing, negotiation skills essential
- Knowledge of marketing, IT, HR Services, Facilities Management, Finance and professional services
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.