Demand Planning Manager
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This role will manage the demand planning activities, including S&OP process, cross-functional engagement for the effective delivery of overall business objectives against budget, service level and product freshness. The demand planning manager will ensure the continuous evolution of Ferrero's statistical based insights with proper tools, systems and implementations for the maximum performance of the organization.
• Overall transparency on demand and supply chain for KSA. Owns and leads the S&OP cycle.
• Analyzes channel, baseline, promo plans and SKU mix in depth to drive better business planning
• Initiates and leads monthly demand review meeting with full multifunctional team to arrive at an aligned forecast. Owns the baseline forecast as demand planning team
• Encourage and enable communication and information sharing between demand planning and the team
• Leads and ensures rigor of weekly Sales and monthly meetings
• Engages in internal discussion with Sales team and Marketing for future month targets & aligning the same with Supply team for future planning
• Escalates demand, supply, ramp up and ramp down concerns to the regional manager
• Ensures the optimal management of stock, reaching stock target level for each product and meeting the agreed service level. Prevents stock shortage for all Group Supply Chain./ Weekly Supply review (part of S&OP)
• Applies launches and base demand forecast controls to enable better control of the business and supply situation
KPI AND PERFORMANCE
• Deliver on the Demand KPIs and Maintain stock cover of required days on a monthly basis
• Identify and support incremental business opportunities where possible
TOOLS AND REPORTING
• Promotes process innovation and new IT systems
• Develop templates, tools, meeting agendas to setup and optimize demand planning process including monthly assumptions tracker
• Create and maintain split between channels and key accounts
• Weekly/Monthly scorecard reporting
• Circulate promo/copacking tracker within team
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in supply chain demand planning management
- Preferred experience in the Food&Beverages or FMCG industry
- Bachelor degree or equivalent educational degree
- Logistic planning techniques and stock management
- Good communication and analytical skills
- English language is a must
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.