Balance Sheet Specialist
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced candidate for a position as Balance sheet Specialist in the Admin IFRS Rep. Tax Treasury & Insurances Area.
- You will prepare the Corporate financial statement, guaranteeing the accuracy of the data and contents;
- You will be in charge of guarantee the reclassification and uploading of Ferrero on the Group HFM system, preparing the necessary adjustments in order to align with the reference accounting standards of the Group;
- You will have the chance to contribute with the Italian tax function to guarantee the fulfillment of the declaration obligations in terms of direct taxes (IRES and IRAP) charged to the Company and to those in services, ensuring their calculation and the preparation of the documents
- You will guarantee full support about study, analysis, in-depth analysis and reclassification for the purposes of the IAS / IFRS international accounting principles involving Italian companies;
- You will ensure the preparation of the information and data required for the certification of the financial statements by the Independent Auditors and the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- You will guarantee the AFC Italia function the correct fulfillment of all requests for data, information, news and questionnaires from external sources, to which Ferrero is required to provide an official response;
- You will ensure the execution of Financial Statement Analysis (Customers / Suppliers / Competitors) to fulfill the requests of the Italian Functions.
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business Management studies;
- 5+ years of experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Previous consistent experience in accounting firm or similar;
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.