Customer Service Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany, N.J.
FERRERO U.S.A., a leading global confectionary manufacturer with a strong record of innovation and a great reputation for quality products, has an opportunity for a Customer Service Analyst in our Parsippany, NJ office.
The Customer Service Analyst is responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with our customers by answering questions, solving problems and handling complaints. This position is responsible for managing the order-to-cash cycle from efficient order receipt to on-time, on-quantity, and on-quality delivery using SAP Order Management, Microsoft Excel and various proprietary systems. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate potential issues and facilitate their resolution. This will require strong communication skills to gather and disseminate pertinent information both within and outside of the organization.
- Execute the complete order processing cycle, including receipt of purchase orders, confirmation of inventory and delivery dates, and follow-up with all parties involved (Sales, Brokers, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Warehouses, Carriers and Customers) until the orders are delivered to the customers.
- Maximize on-time shipping, delivery and fill rates.
- Process orders using SAP Order Management. Assist customers in streamlining order processing, improving customer logistics performance and total cost-to-serve
- Meet with key customers to review performance and address issues.
- Maintain strong communication with internal (Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT) and external partners.
- Create reports and analysis to support customers
- Support EDI interfaces with customers.
- Utilize Excel, SAP and propriety systems to track shipments through warehouses and carriers.
- Manage multiple accounts
- Manage returns and credit while minimizing OS&Ds and customer claims for non-compliance.
- Initiate and support continuous process improvement.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree in a Business discipline
- Club (BJs, Costco, Walmart, etc.) experience a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service in the fast-moving consumer goods industry, preferable food & beverage
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a group and independently
- Solid understanding of transportation, warehousing and supply chain best practices
- Strong follow up skills
- Experience working with ERP required, SAP a plus
- Intermediate to Expert skills in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables)
- Ability to work under pressure with specific deadlines while multi-tasking
- Ability to set priorities and solve problems
- Effective influencing skills
- Experience with VMI and EDI a plus
- Occasional travel