Supply Chain Specialist
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Guarantees the optimal logistics flows of the incoming goods, guaranties the stock alignment and smooth flows between Ferrero and 3PL.
• Maintaining, correcting the flows, documents of all incoming goods from the factories
• Keeping contact with factories in case of any anomalies according Ferrero procedures
• Organizing, transacting, administrating and documenting inventories and warehouse self-assessments
• Proactively participating and following the testing of EDI SC developments in close cooperation with IT
• Daily monitoring of EDI messages. Correcting the errors.
• SAP - daily conciliation of suppliers' stock, examining differences.
• Accounting the inventory stock variations. Refreshing monthly reports.
• Supervising pallet management - monitoring accounting, developing processes.
• Preparing and transferring the monthly Intrastat and green point administration. Keep contact with KSH offices.
• Preparing analyses according needs – pro-actively and continuously for potential critical issues and supports the business with reports, analyses
• Coordination of product recall referring to the given products. Contacts with the Quality Manager
• Supporting local copacking activity in close connection with Supply Planner, plans copacker activities, follows up copacker performance and validate service invoices
• Weekly, monthly reporting e.g. KPIs, costs, destruction, donation, etc.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics or Engineering
• 3-4 years’ experience in the field of Logistics (preferably in the FMCG sector)
• Very good command of German and English
• Strong knowledge of PC software (e.g. Excel), IT background is advantage
• SAP and SAP APO knowledge is an advantage
• Willing to learn
• Flexibility, proactivity
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Organized and determined persistent person
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.