Supply chain specialist
Job Location: Zagreb
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Processing and follow-up of weekly and monthly orders and forecasts in the system (accurately and in deadlines)
- Communication with Sales and factories regarding tracking of orders in-line with stocks/forecasts
- Preparation of deliveries according to actual orders and factory stocks
- Production request
- Preparing reports to management
- Other administrative tasks
Who we are looking for:
- Masters / Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics and Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales / Demand planning / Supply chain
- Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written; Italian is a plus
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP/SAP APO/BW is an advantage
- Team player with good self-motivation and positive attitude
- Strong analytical approach, proactive, communicative, problem solving and result focused personality
- Highly organised, capable of handling multiple sources of information.
- Flexible, open to learn and share best practice.
- Not satisfied with the status quo - always looks to improve processes, eliminate delays and anticipates issues
- Experience in an international and/or FMCG company is an advantage
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.