Technical Procurement Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Procurement Specialist who will be working in our Trabzon&Ordu plant and directly reporting to Region Turkey Technical Procurement Manager. Responsibilities and qualifications are mentioned below.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +3 years of experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good level of SAP MM and MS Office knowledge (SAP ARIBA knowledge is a plus)
- Project management skills and team working ability
- No travel restriction
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Residency in Trabzon.
- Leading technical procurement processes by providing the best conditions in terms of quality, price, delivery terms, technology and sustainability in accordance with centrally defined guidelines
- Scouting for potential suppliers, new products, technologies, systems and services
- Leading OPEX and CAPEX processes and achievement parameters aligned with the defined requirements
- Managing tender and purchase order activities
- Coordinating all projects with related departments and managing the fulfillment of all tasks within the given timeline
- Performing risk management activities
- Managing contract process with the related departments
- Managing dashboard and reporting studies periodically
- Contributing to the continous improvement projects
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.