Shift Operative Leader (RTO)
Job Location: Pozzuolo Martesana
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position reports to the Production Manager and supports the execution of the production, coordinating the line team in operational activities and ensuring the presence of production factors on the shift.
MANAGEMENT OF THE PRODUCTION FACTORS
- Ensures the optimization of the production factors (material, method, labor force and machineries) providing all necessary information to Production Manager regarding the utilization and management during the shifts
- He/She is responsible within his/her shift for all production phases of the area of competence (Preparation, Moulding, Packaging)
- Applies all defined criteria for the resources allocation on the lines
- Is consulted by the Production Manager in the resources allocation on the lines (medium term) for the development of the skills
- Applies all defined criteria for the resources management on the lines (changes, break substitutions,…)
- Grants vacation to line resources in accordance with the planning agreed with the Production Manager
- Supports the Production Manager in drafting the “merit plan” of the workers and he/she provides feed-back to the HR for the personnel confirmation and contribute to the line resources evaluation
- Supervises that the code variation activities are carried out correctly
- Is responsible for the interruption or slow down in production of the lines on the basis of the information deriving from the operators
- Is responsible for the preparation and start-up of the lines of his/her area of competence
- Supports the handover between the workers at shift change
FOOD SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Respects and instil the standards of hygiene and safety
- Is responsible for the observance of HACCP directives and he/she ensures the cleaning and the sanitisation within his/her area of competence
SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
Guarantees that all hygiene and safety standards on the lines are respected through information, training on safety issues in the workplace
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Mechanical engineering, Industrial engineering, Management engineering, Chemical engineering
- Fluent English
- Availability to international mobility and work on shifts
- At least two years of work experience in production area are considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.