Regional Key Account Manager
Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position with the direct management of Regional & Local Key Accounts and the supervision of Regional & Local Key Account Managers (Supervisors). The purpose is lead a team to reach sales targets of the customers assigned, developing the business with the Key Accounts with a profitable Profit and Loss, analyzing their performance, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating with clients contracts and joint business plans, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders.
• Allocate KA volumes and trade spending budgets to areas
• Forecast promotional SKU quantities
Customer Plans for the customers assigned
• Analyzes current Customer Performance and defines future Business Opportunities
• Negotiates with customers the Annual / Session Promotion Plan according to Marketing plan
Trade Spending for the customers assigned
• Keeps Trade Spending within the Guidelines established by the Ferrero Commercial Policy
• Check and calculate distributor trading terms reimbursement
Deployment & Control
• Monitors Sales, Stocks & Building Blocks KPIs for the customers assigned
• Resolves problems with KA on a national level when required, including issues with credits
• Collect and analyze key account performances and market trends
• Prepare internal reports for data sharing (scan data, project evaluations, promotions ROI..)
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
- Commercial logistics;
- Market Knowledge: Traditional & Modern Trade, National Retail Structure and Local Retail structure;
- Management skills on people and account;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Computer skills.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.