Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to provide the valuable legal business partner support to Plant, contract manufacturing and relevant industrial operations
- Manage corporate governance matters for both Hangzhou plant and Shanghai business unit
- Collaborate closely with the Central IP team and local business for advising on the trademark and IP enforcement
- Attend relevant supported functions’ meetings and continuously improve the business knowledge of industrial operations and commercial practice
- Ensure supported functions’ compliance with applicable Chinese laws and regulations, as well as Ferrero Group policies: contract policy, anti-bribery, anti-trust, personal data protection and others
- Create, maintain, regularly review and update standard terms and conditions, and related contract templates
- Set and follow standards, process and procedures for legal matters
- Stay updated legal developments that may have a potential or direct impact on the business
- Work as an integral member of the legal team, support line manager and legal team members in different projects, matters and assignments
- Provide contribution to the legal team initiatives, including business learnings, monthly legal updates, etc.
- Provide trainings to improve legal awareness of the organization
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors+ degree in Law in PRC
- PRC bar is a must
- Experience in contracts management, general corporate, intellectual property, industrial operation and/or FMCG industry with leading law firms or multinational companies
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Litigation, compliance and Food Law matters experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Result orientated and self-motivated team player, with an open-mind and willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both, English and Chinese
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.