Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to support the non-commercial functions in legal aspects, as well as foster compliance matters.
- Act as a valuable legal business partner to HR, Finance, Commercial Quality, IA&CC and IT departments on legal matters; support Marketing Department and affiliated companies in legal matters under the supervision of the Line Manager
- Collaborate closely with the Central Legal on cascading and local implementation of Ferrero group policies, including Antitrust, Anti-bribery & Corruption, Contract, Privacy policies, as well as applicable Chinese laws and regulations
- Manage corporate governance matters for Ferrero China entities and affiliated entities
- Work as an integral member of the legal team, support the Line Manager and legal team members in different projects, matters and assignments
- Create, maintain, regularly review and update standard terms and conditions, and related contract templates
- Enhance China business team’s legal awareness, manage various projects regarding active compliance, foster the culture of compliance in China
- Manage compliance related trainings to improve legal awareness of the organization
- Provide contribution to the legal team initiatives, including business learnings, monthly legal updates, others
- Set and follow standards, process and procedures for legal matters
- Continuously improve the knowledge of Ferrero and affiliated companies business
- Stay updated legal developments that may have a potential or direct impact on the business
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors+ degree in Law in PRC
- PRC bar is a must
- Experience, ideally in legal compliance, contracts, general corporate and FMCG industry, with leading law firms or multinational companies with a general corporate background
- Exposure to Antitrust, Anti-bribery, Contract Management, Data compliance and related matters are preferred
- Interest in learning more about the commercial side of a business
- Solid project management, research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and efficiently, meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Result orientation and self-motivation, open-mindedness and willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge and use of MS Office, Teams tools and interest in exploring new legal technologies and solutions
- Excellent English and Chinese, both oral and written
- Good communication and partnering skills, team player
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.