Health and Safety Specialist
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced candidate for a position as Health and Safety Specialist for one of our plants in Italy with the responsibility to ensure appropriate support to different functions of the executive business, in order to apply and control general policies regarding improvement of safety and health of the personnel at the working place and to ensure interpretation of safety standards at work and verify implementation.
This position potentially includes the role of RSPP or ASPP related to companies part of Ferrero Group in Italy.
- Ensure appropriate support to the different areas of competence to define, apply and control H&S corporate policies;
- Ensure working conditions meet appropriate Health & Safety standards;
- With the collaboration of executive business, monitor adherence to work safety standards and procedures and monitor remediation to identified deviation within the production units;
- Ensure the management of the necessary Health & Safety documentation for external agencies, firms, government bodies, etc…;
- Ensure analysis of accidents and report;
- Ensure periodical reporting on H&S KPI’s;
- Guarantee the interpretation of safety standards at work and verify their implementation;
- Collaborate with the competent medical staff on analysis of problems and medical surveillance planning concerning accidents, work environment and ergonomics Edit risk assessment document (chemical risk, electrical risk….) and related to the management of safety in Ferrero (Emergency plan, DUVRI…);
- Ensure danger identification (chemical, physical, biological, psyco-social) and risk assessment
- Ensure individualization of measures for safety and health of work environments accordingly with local enforcement laws
- Support the other functions (technical area, purchasing, production area…) on Safety issues;
- Propose training plants of employees in relation to topics concerning risks, safety and health and be the trainer in such training;
- Ensure support for accidents notification
- Provide technical support in a context of potential criminal and civil cases
- Ensure consultation in interpretation and application of H&S mandatory laws
- Ensure update on new H&S mandatory laws
- Ensure appropriate support in order to apply and control general policies, included company policies, regarding improvement of safety and health of the personnel at the working place, according to Group guidelines;
- Receive Group and Country guidelines and promote editing and update of operative local working instructions and local procedures applied in working areas. Monitor that work procedures and instructions follow periodical inspections;
- Edit procedures and audit in the frame of Helath and Safety Management System.
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Engineering studies or equivalent;
- At least 6-8 years Health & Safety experience, better in manufacturing environment (FMCG experience is a plus)
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality;
- Teamwork and communication skills;
- ASPP and RSPP certification;
- International mobility;
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.