Customer Service Supervisor
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationships with our customers, while processing orders in a timely and accurate manner and preparing daily stock and sales reports.
Order execution management
- Manage overall order-to-cash flow, and communicate order status with customer/sales team to timely solve execution issues;
- Timely communicate with customer/sales on any order modification to reach customers' expectation and company’s requirements;
- Daily monitor and coordinate with Sales team to ensure on-time delivery to Distribution Centers/Stores;
- Prepare detailed analysis of orders to share with cross-functional team in order to identify areas of improvement.
- Check feasibility and confirmity of orders in SAP and release order;
- Regularly check stock report and liaise with Logistics to arrange the order delivery;
- Update Finance team upon goods receipt to release billing and invoice.
Manage return orders
- Check requirements of return orders by order type and coordinate with Distributors, Sales team or Logistics to ensure correct operations flow;
- Track the status of goods return with the support of Logistics team and timely update status report.
- Work with Marketing teams for sample order management: verify delivery address, time, delivery priority, and follow up with logistics team;
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure sample goods receipt.
Report generation and project management
- Generate daily sales report and stock report;
- Manage projects assigned by line manager to increase service level and process efficiency.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Logistics. FMCG experience will be considered a plus;
- Leading knowledge of Order-to-Cash management, experience in retailer order process is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Excellent Customer Service skills, communication skills and strong attitude for teamwork.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.