Brand Manager Kinder
Job Location: Turkey Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Brand Manager Kinder who will be directly reporting to Marketing Manager Kinder. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Define the appropriate strategy, marketing approach and plan through identification of opportunities based on short and long-term brand/business objectives to grow brand volume, revenue and market share,
- Take the lead in development and production of all brand communication materials across all contact points,
- Work in close coordination with CSU, Media, Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance teams to identify insights and consumer knowledge to develop & validate the marketing plan ,
- Track, measure and monitor the delivery of the marketing plan taking any necessary, reactive action as appropriate and maximize brand ROI.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree in Marketing is a plus)
- Preferably 7+ years of experience in FMCG industry and 4+ years experience in brand management,
- Having good knowledge of computer skills (MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus) and Nielsen & Ipsos databases,
- Fluent in English both written and spoken,
- Analytical mind with strong planning and organizational skills,
- Able to work in a multitask and multicultural environment,
- Self motivated with good communication and excellent presentation skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.