Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to drive Ferrero business by deploying Trade Marketing Strategies by Area/Channel/Customer, defining and developing In-Store Strategy and POS (Point of Sales) materials and providing category insight etc.
1. Trade Marketing Implementation
• Propose regional category plan by channel/city; monitor category trend, find category development opportunity；
• Collect inputs and proposals from Regional Sales Manager on trade marketing activities and coordinate between Sales and Marketing in order to achieve implementation at sales field level;
• Coordinate major national Below the Line in-store activities implementation;
• Monitor implementation of the POS activities plan and analyze effectiveness.
2. Marketing Projects Support
• Collect Points of Sales in region for market project test;
• Consolidate test results and report to Marketing;
• Provide market competition reports to Marketing (Below the Line activities, new product launches).
3. POS Materials and Promotion Girl Management
• Provide to National TM quantity and types of POSM on an annual and regular basis to ensure correct stock of POSM;
• Check and confirm to National TM payment of the delivery and acceptance of POSM, take actions on POSM issues, track and report usage;
• Manage promotion girls according to promotion plan.
4. Sales Support
• Develop regional Sales Tools (sales folder, product catalogue, presentations for major campaigns);
• Support field sales to forecast volumes for major in-store activities;
• Support regional trade spending forecast for Below the Line activities；
• Provide information developed by National TM to local sales function and provide instructions on execution, developing specific regional sales arguments;
• Support Regional Key Account Manager in the negotiation with main clients providing market data and analysis by channels and types of POS.
Who we are looking for:
• College degree and above, English CET4, familiar with MS office;
• FMCG industry Trade Marketing experience;
• Knowledge of Trade Marketing, Sales, KA, Merchandising;
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, result oriented.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.