National Account Manager Ireland
Job Location: London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a National Account Manager your main focus will be in driving sales development across the business. You’ll work alongside the Business Unit Controller to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of Internal stakeholders and External contacts, define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
• Identifying and realising growth drivers and developing a plan that combines the Country commercial policy with specific client drivers of growth
• Directly interacting and negotiating, preparing and presenting the contracts and aligning on the implementation of the Country promotional plan
• Communicating all information regarding the customer strategy and activities, providing insights for the local development activities and support in problem solving
• Conducting analysis on the client performance and designing and implementing solutions when needed (new distribution and listings, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, etc.)
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND MANAGING
• Managing the proper application of promotions and commercial conditions defined during the negotiations
• Observing one’s own and competitors’ product pricing. Maintaining the key trade relationship for a better knowledge of the marketplace
• Providing sales forecasts for the clients
• Monitoring customers’ sales performance
• Ensuring alignment between correct budget management and business objectives
• Proposing a forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs and sales volume budget
Who we are looking for:
- Significant experience of managing large Grocer Accounts in FMCG/Blue Chip organisations (F&B, preferably confectionery)
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing people to high performance
- Excellent cross functional influencing skills
- Demonstrable evidence of building JPB’s, P&L management and driving forward growth strategies for key Grocer accounts
- Demonstrable evidence of working effectively with internal stakeholders including Category/Shopper Marketing/Brand Marketing and Net Revenue Management
- High Commercial acumen
- Highly flexible and versatile, able to take ownership of key objectives and create growth opportunities for accounts
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.