Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel Ukraine to join our in-house legal team. You will be responsible for providing solely legal advice and support to all departments of Ferrero Ukraine, including Sales, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing & Media, HR, Quality & Consumer Service and Ferrero Group Competence Centers, including IP Center, Food law & Regulatory Center and Compliance Center. You will participate in and manage projects at local level, regional level and in collaboration with headquarter in Luxembourg and provide support in dedicated matters to the countries and branches of the region.
You will engage in:
- Providing expertise and legal support in all areas of law, in particular commercial, corporate, intellectual property, food, marketing, data protection and compliance;
- Supporting in the negotiation, drafting and reviewing agreements and regulations;
- Implementing legal policies and procedures;
- Remaining up to date and reporting relevant legal developments to stakeholders (legal news, case law, best practices);
- Managing tools and databases of the Legal Department;
- Preparing and delivering trainings on specific topics;
- Collaborating with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to deploy legal projects;
- Managing external legal counsels.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Law;
- At least 5 years of experience as in-house lawyer, preferably in FMCG company;
- Corporate and commercial experience including the fields of intellectual property, food®ulatory, marketing, data protection and compliance;
- Very fluent both in written and oral English, including Legal English; Fluent Ukrainian is a must;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing;
- Natural collaborator with strong communication and reporting skills;
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize a varied and continually expanding workload.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.