Key Account Sales Officer-Bangalore
Job Location: Bangalore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Key Account Sales Officer your main focus will be to drive sales development across a number of clients. You’ll work alongside the Key Account Manager to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan & achieve monthly, session wise & annual volume targets
- Maintain availability and visibility of all listed SKUs in the territory
- Ensure quality of products across all stores/DC
- Coordinate with the buyers for regular POs and supplies
- Execution of all activities to be managed through the Merchandising Officers
- Maintain hygiene with control on the credit days
Who we are looking for:
• Min. Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3 years’ experience in Modern Trade Channel
• Fluency in English and Kannada
• Proven sales experience with a track record of hitting targets
• Experience in category, customer and channel marketing
• Knowledge of commercial and office software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of the P&L
Job Referral Code :C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.