Junior Brand Manager
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Junior Brand Manager, you will support the Senior Brand Manager in the development and implementation of the marketing plans. You will take the lead on specific activations and projects by working with the cross-functional teams and managing the agencies to ensure a perfect execution across touchpoints. You will drive business understanding & seek opportunities thanks to excellent analytical skill. You will have the possibility to take on more responsibilities and to grow progressively in the role of Brand Manager.
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan (strategy, actions, and budget);
- Understand and enhance the key elements of the marketing plan of the brands;
- Implement the annual marketing plan in terms of consumer communication & analytics;
- Develop the business plan via daily project monitoring & monitoring – working in close collaboration with the cross-functional team internally (Trade Marketing & Sales) & externally (creative & media agencies);
- Good knowledge of the product range and ensure the daily management & follow-up of the current portfolio as well as the new launches while respecting the budget;
- Perform the post-mortem of the key activations & new launches in terms of sales and return on investment;
- Budget management: ensure the monitoring and the respect of the budget A&P;
Promotions and Advertising Activities
- Participate in the development of the advertising strategy: from agency briefing, challenging/finetuning to execution across touchpoints;
- Take the lead on the brand activations you will be responsible for and execute them with excellence;
Analyses and studies
- Analyze and interpret consumer- & shopper-data to identify trends & opportunities & make recommendations to the top management (GFK/Nielsen);
- Understand the target consumer and the main insights of the market;
- Drive business understanding by consumer- & shopper-insights;
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in economy or marketing;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Marketing, Sales or Trade Marketing;
- Enthusiastic Team player;
- High level of ownership;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Able to perform in depth brand analyses;
- Fluency in English. Fluency in French and / or Dutch;
- Experience of household panels and consumer data: Nielsen /GfK;
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.