Customer Service Analyst
Job Location: Toronto
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking to add a Customer Service Analyst to our Toronto team! In this role, you will take ownership of customer issues and follow-up on outstanding requests. As the Customer Service Analyst, you will be a key member, ensuring customer satisfaction goals are met and providing timely feedback to management regarding service failures and/or customer concerns. If you have experience in customer service and are an excellent problem solver, we encourage you to apply today!
- Validate & execute orders for quality data including product files, SAP master & customer data, pricing discrepancies, order date alignment for truckload consolidation, etc.
- Direct contact to customer replenishment buyer. Establish and maintain a positive relationship in problem resolution. Work with Customer Service Manager to identify possible improvements to help leverage capabilities.
- Links closely with Sales, demand planning and customer development to identifying gaps for seamless order execution.
- Ongoing reviews with Customer Development on upcoming promotions, critical stock issues, cut information on sales orders.
- Run SAP reports to identify incomplete sales orders, required data maintenance, sales volume, on-time adherence, etc.
- Utilize customer web-based information site for order tracking, order receipt, etc.
- Oversees the entire Order to Cash process, including delivery on-time to customer.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Customer Service in corporate environment, food, FMCG industry
- Experience working with SAP, BI reporting tool, for at least 1 year (VA, VL,VF modules)
- Experience working with carriers, pre-booking of appointments, follow-up POD request from carrier websites & tracking of sales orders
- Bi-lingual in French an asset
- Advance Excel skills is an asset
- Able to work with all MS Office applications
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Problem solver; “achiever”; results and process-oriented
- Able to work under pressure, multi-tasker
- Excellent in a team; very good communicator – Team player
- Presentation Skills an asset
- EDI knowledge is an Asset (850-856-810-860 documents)
Accommodation - Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.