Customer Service Specialist
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In our new Business Unit in Casablanca, the Customer Service Specialist will be part of the Supply Chain Team, directly reporting to the Country Supply Chain Manager.
- Manages the creation of sales orders and promotional conditions in system
- Contributes in process and system improvement for better service level
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Analyzes complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
- Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
- Trains peers in good customer service.
- Develops and maintains vast knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience
- KPISs and PERFORMANCE
- Case fill rate%
- Outbound OTIF %
Who we are looking for:
- Possesses the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and via text.
- Has strong leadership skills and the ability to work with others to resolve customer complaints
- Exhibits self-motivation, the ability to multitask and pay close attention to small details.
- Can think logically to provide answers to customer questions as well as resolutions for various issues that may arise.
- Exhibits the ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure environment.
- Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Customer Services management
- Preferred experience in the FMCG industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational degree
- Logistic planning techniques and stock management
- SAP proficiency SD module mainly
- Good communication and analytical skills
- English and French fluency is a must have
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.