Supply Chain Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
The Supply Chain Controller will be in charge of controlling and reporting activities regarding margin, industrial pallets and central overhead expenses; ensuring correctness of accounting primary transports booking; performing data analysis and financial statements with full autonomy on both reports setting and information sharing.
- Take responsibility of presenting and challenging results of analysis with local and central stakeholders (Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement) in order to perform a business-oriented control;
- Follow up on functions planned initiatives to estimate and monitor target achievements;
- Support business decision making of different functions (i.e.: Industrial, Supply Chain, Procurement) with specific data analysis;
- Manage primary freight €/kg controlling and reporting in order to ensure data correctness from accounting to value chain scenario;
- Analyze supply chain flows, according to control model and international accounting principles, to develop mapping and implementation criteria;
- Work closely with Controlling, Administration, IT, Reporting and other departments reacting promptly to changing business needs, by adapting accounting flows and company standards principles;
- Collaborate with Project Managers in order to coordinate the technical implementation of the above-mentioned activities;
- Define and communicate transfer prices related to both margin and industrial Pallets;
- Manage Long term Plan, Budget, Forecast, Actuals and variance analysis regarding margin, industrial pallets and overhead expenses, challenging supply chain business partners/controllers on delivered inputs;
- Analyze investments and business opportunities related to Supply Chain initiatives by doing simulations/financial assessments;
- Facilitate relations and communication flows with other functions;
- Coordinate relationship with Inbound Supply Chain team providing technical instructions and directives to secure accounting correctness;
- Manage technical aspects related to day-to-day Supply Chain system activities and cost accounting correctness (i.e.: SAP bookings).
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Business or Economics;
- 1-3 years of experience in Controlling (preferable in Supply Chain or Industrial Controlling);
- Previous working experience in Supply Chain, Transport or Logistic companies would be considered as an asset;
- Accounting & Control Skills;
- IFRS principles knowledge;
- Project Management pillars knowledge;
- Proactive and team worker;
- Adaptation to a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Power Point);
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management);
- Business Intelligence tools;
- Fluent in English and Italian.