Job Location: Manisa
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Manisa based Import Specialist to report to our Plant Supply Chain Manager.
- Following up all import customs operations for finished goods, raw materials and technical materials and verifing that all documentation adheres to import policies and laws,
- Managing custom clearance imported raw materials and packing materials,
- Managing all necessary documentation for insentive usage at factory and coordinating consultancy relationship for incentives,
- Contacting with third party transportation companies,
- Preparing SCI reports related to his/her area of responsibility,
- Bringing ideas and give insights for process optimization and cost savings,
- Following up the projects execution related to processes optimization and storage strategy,
- Guaranteeing compliance with proper standards of ISO, MICO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Preferably +3 years experience,
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office,
- Fluency in English,
- Good planning and strong communication skills,
- Decision making and problem solving ability,
- Project management skills and continuous improvement mind set.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.