Customer Business Development City Supervisor
Job Location: Suzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to achieve Sales Results as well as to develop coverage and the Ferrero business model for the city assigned.
1. Business Management
• Manage rolling sales forecast in the assigned district, effectively adjust the selling quantities and reducing potential shortage, working with distributors to resolve the aging goods issues and reduce potential returns, obsoleted goods;
• Manage the monthly budget for the assigned district, ensure the promotional budget are well-allocated.
2. Distributor Management
• Assist District Manager to complete the distributor's replacement & closure according to the related processes;
• Develop a distributor Joint Business Plan (JBP) to set clear sales/investment/warehouse logistics objectives, annual activity plans, sales volume forecasts and KPIs;
• Regularly review relevant distributor's sales & financial performance and rebate performance; jointly develop the business and investment plans for distributor's next business cycle, identifying problems and business opportunities to develop actionable business solutions, helping distributors and Ferrero to achieve win-win results;
• Monitor the price system and the direction of goods flow;
• Manage distributors’ reimbursement (cost) application process in compliance and ensure that the expenses are timely reimbursed.
3. Key Account Management
• Support and assist the negotiation work according to the customer competitive conditions in local market;
• Feedback to the account manager on execution results, implementation issues and improvement suggestions.
4. In-store Excellence Execution and Team Management
• Understand the importance of the excellent execution of the store to the business and execute according to the My Perfect Store standard;
• Identify the objectives of the store activities, implementation points and resources to lead SR and Distributor SR's to achieve the desired goals of store implementation;
• Develop coaching goals for SR and joint call with SR's store visit; show feedback and suggestions to improve SR's execution skills;
• Track the results of store executions regularly; share summaries across the team and integrate the results into specific action plans;
Who we are looking for:
• College degree and above, CET 4 level of English, familiar with MS office;
• FMCG industry field sales management experience;
• Have great Logical thinking;
• Strong team management and leadership.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.