Everything we do is driven by a passionate commitment to people and communities. It starts with our consumers, to whom we guarantee quality, transparency, safety and freshness, and includes every employee and former employee. The Ferrero Group’s origins and its ongoing growth are possible thanks to the unconditional passion and continued faith in our brands, from one generation to the next.
Ferrero is a global environment enriched by the professional and cultural diversity of our incredible team. We have nearly 47,000 employees from 123 nationalities with an equitable mix of talented men and women. Their enthusiasm and commitment form part of what makes our company so unique.
- The diversity of our employees reflects our expanding global outlook
- 47,000 talents from 123 nationalities
- We are working to increase the number of women in top leadership roles
- Our continuous learning programs provide more than 526,000 annual training hours
- We run an average of 57,000 training sessions a year with 19,000 participants
- We listen to employees and implement their feedback to enhance our workplace
- We value the importance of safeguarding health and safety at work
- We continue to support our former employees through Ferrero Foundation programs
For over 70 years, we’ve put our consumers at the centre of our world. From the quality, innovation and safety of our products through to the transparency of our communications, the passion to satisfy them is at the heart of our daily activities.
- We guarantee the maximum quality, freshness and safety of our products
- We have the shortest shelf life in the industry
- We run over 1 million quality and freshness controls every year
- We protect our raw materials across with 670,000 controls within our manufacturing plants
- We ensure the safety and quality of our toys with 65 different tests, compared to the 38 required by law
- Our high quality products can be integrated into a varied diet and an active, healthy lifestyle
- Most of all, we aim to take care of our consumers in everything we do
91Companies worldwide in 55 countries
6Plants for agricultural operations
170Countries where our products are present
€17billionTurnover in 2022/2023
Every aspect of our forward-thinking business model revolves around a solid chain of values that prioritise care for communities and corporate responsibility. This is seen within initiatives such as the Michele Ferrero Entrepreneurial Project, which aims to create jobs and pursue the realization of social and humanitarian projects in the communities where we operate. Or the promotion of sports and healthy lifestyles through programs such as Kinder+Sport Joy of Moving, aimed at young people and their families. And finally, the Ferrero Foundation, which has been spreading services, culture, and nutritional awareness for the last 30 years.