Nutella Cafe Shift Supervisor
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Shift Supervisor ensures that all staff are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of operations and customer service; manages all restaurant activity while on duty in the absence of the General or Assistant General Manager; assists the General or Assistant managers in system management (people, food cost, equipment, etc.); assists in the training of newly hired and existing employees; supports a food, employee and customer safe environment while at the café; supports Nutella’s vision, mission, values and culture while managing in the café.
Who we are looking for:
- General knowledge of fast casual food restaurant operations
- General knowledge of restaurant management principles and practices
- General knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- General knowledge of applicable health and safety codes
- General knowledge of applicable food and beverage codes
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and influencing skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data
- Work is usually performed in the assigned café environment
- Required to work evenings, weekends and operating holidays
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.