Key Account Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Key Account Manager your main focus will be to drive sales development across a number of clients. You’ll work alongside the head of Accounts to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
Details: FIXED-TERM CONTRACT - MATERNITY COVER
- Participate in short-term client development (according to the Company development strategy);
- Development of annual sales plan for Key Accounts;
- Building and developing the relationships with Key Accounts;
- Conclude commercial contracts (national one) with Retail chains;
- Provide and control the implementation of the contractual agreement; Identifying opportunities to grow business and optimize spends;
- Coordinate the pricing policy of Retail chains, promo activities;
- Sales monitoring & analysis;
- Leading of Ferrero cross-functional teams to ensure maximum effectiveness of interaction with client;
Who we are looking for:
- Higher education;
- The experience of work on the same position not less than 2 years;
- Local Key Accounts knowledge;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Intermediate level of English; Fluent Ukrainian;
- Analytical skills, selling skills, people management , account management, negotiation skills;
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, result-oriented.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.