Job Location: Greenford
Job Location: London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to hire a Financial Analyst who will sit within our Finance Team in Greenford (West London), reporting to the Head of Finance. This role gives you the scope to carry out your financial role with the the support of a direct report who you will coach and support. This role is unique as you will get ownership of not just your key area, but ad hoc work stream projects. You will also have more diversity in this role to engage with stakeholders, not just in the UK, but in our global Head Office.
- Responsible for month-end accounting and reporting activities to local team and Group in respect of Group’s deadlines
- Perform reconciliations and post journal entries to ensure all transactions are recorded accurately
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly results
- Preparing Statutory annual accounts
- Lead the interim and year-end audit process
- Ensure internal controls are performed and duly documented as per internal policy
- Supervise month-end intercompany reconciliations in collaboration with Finance Share Service Dept
- Support depts and other finance team members on financial accounting matters
- Managing Assets register and capitalization process in coordination with CAPEX controllers and buyers (mandatory for TH)
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Financial Analyst familiar with SAP, Hyperion Financial Management, preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, with strong excel skills and strong IFRS knowledge. Experience in the preparation of financial statements under FRS101.
You will be collaborative, proactive and able to work across teams, a capable and approachable team leader with proven management or supervisory experience. With strong analytical and problem solving skills, confident communicating with people at all levels and who can adapts to a fast paced organisation.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.