Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
As Controller you will be responsible for Planning, Budget & Controlling related tasks as e.g. the preparation of forecasts, reports and business analyses.
You will support the CFO and the Business Management in business decisions by means of product costing and pricing calculations, simulations and related economic assessments.
A pronounced inclination for team working with figures accuracy, analytical thinking, very good IT tools and Excel skills and a precise way of working are strongly required.
- Ensuring data availability to create and update specific internal reports relating to turnover, margins, calculation of the monthly basic corporate key figures
- Checking the correct product data to esnure accurate reporting in the Controlling department. Timely processing of the monthly P&L in accordance with the guidelines and deadlines stipulated.
- Preparation of the various plans to ensure that the stipulated timings are upheld.
- Provision of P&L data for the Group in accordance with Group guidelines and routines.
- Provision of ongoing analysis from a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Creation of specific analysis and preparation of various business reports for the Management.
- Managing the SAP Controlling Module, Month End reporting calendar and procedures.
- Preparation of calculations as required; provision of the material master data in SAP and completeness of the standard purchase prices in SAP.
- Providing analysis and accounting information in order to evaluate costing analysis against budget, forecast and previous years.
- Monthly monitoring/analysis of marketing costs and overheads; compilation of deviation analysis where necessary.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in business administration in the area of Controlling / Finance
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the field of financial controlling
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Very good knowledge of SAP IT system and Excel
- Analytical thinking ability
- Exact working method
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.