Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are as focused on our products and their development as we are, striving for innovation and want to aim high, this role can interest you! As a Product Manager, you will oversee all product management topics in your area and look for opportunities to innovate. You will influence and implement new products countrywide!
• Being in charge of the global brand strategy in a medium and long-term perspective to drive the growth of a healthy and profitable brand
• Conducting research and providing direction on the new recipes and new packaging solutions development to meet consumers’ needs and the latest food trends
• Managing the Innovation Pipeline and evaluating the potential of innovative projects through the consumer’s research funnel and assessing its feasibility
PRODUCT & BRAND MANAGEMENT:
• Implementing the brand’s launch in new countries and defining the complete marketing mix
• Leading the implementation of global activities (brand re-launch, best practice, global promotions, online activities)
• Monitoring the product’s quality per plant/country through Ferrero quality reports and tasting sessions. Taking actions to guarantee the high Ferrero quality standards.
• Participating and influencing key actions to improve brand profitability
MAINLY COLLABORATION WITH:
Research and Development Team, Area/Country Marketing Team
Who we are looking for:
• Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing
• Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing, including advertising
• Project management
• Availability to travel
• Fluency in English, Fluency in Czech language
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking, strategic mindset and innovation approach you will develop effective strategies and implement marketing around the world. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach should help you to develop insight-based concepts to implement. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and with stakeholders at all levels.