Job Location: İSTANBUL
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an Istanbul based Treasury Specialist (Temporary - 9 months) who will be responsible for all activities related to Treasury Management, Cash Allocation, Credit Reporting and Cash Management to meet business objectives in a timely, efficiently, and secure manner.
- Responsible for daily cash operations
- Complete transfer of funds, use of short-term credit and manage the allocation of incoming payments
- Conduct overnight interest processes
- Process the cash and non-cash loans from financial institutions and execute the intra-group transactions
- Follow up Guarantee Letters
- Prepare the analysis of bank cost data to negotiate pricing and develop the level of service agreements
- Review the development of improved bank reporting systems
- Update banking and cash management operations procedures
- Support Treasury Operations Manager for treasury management activities and prepare daily treasury reports
- Responsible for month end closing activities for bank records
- Prepare bank instructions and ensure all transactions are processed on a timely manner
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MS Office knowledge
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.