Job Location: Arlon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Main responsabilities :
Ensure the delivery and invoicing of products to customers, while respecting deadlines, quality and transport prices.
Plan and manage the flow of shipments
- Analyze requests: translate needs into a shipping plan:
- Create a shipping program in accordance with customers and internal constraints,
- Calculate the number of trucks according to the planned production, the shipping program, the logistic capacities, the variations of needs, the quantities to be shipped, etc...
- Follow the shipping schedule: establish the necessary documents so that the trucks leave the factory quickly,
- Ensure the traceability of all operations carried out,
- Maintain contact with carriers, the scheduling department, the finished goods warehouse and other relevant departments in the plant,
- Choose the carriers according to the defined criteria,
- Supply semi-finished products and packaging to the various co-packers,
- Invoice the factories for the goods and manage the related documents,
Information management & Project
- Collect useful commercial information from the customer and relay it internally,
- Establish and update dashboards and shipment management documents,
- Export documentation and customs procedures management
- Adherence to the budget
- Performance management and KPI monitoring
- Quality Compliance
- Alongside with the Supply Chain Development area and Department Managers, actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of projects
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be an motivated individual specialized in transport & customs management, (food or plant products categories is a plus). The candidate must be team player, adaptable, flexible, with a strategic global mindset.
- Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- English and French fluency; Any other language is a plus;
- Experience with SAP ECC is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.