Ferrero International S.A., a company of Ferrero Group with registered office at L-2632 Findel, Rue de Trèves, Findel Business Center, Complexe B (Registration Number B 60 814) (“Ferrero”, “we” or "us”) is the owner of the content on and operator of the website www.ferrerocareers.com and microsites accessed through the aforementioned website (each a "Site" and collectively the "Sites"). Please be advised that Ferrero International S.A.is not responsible for any other websites or applications maintained by other companies of the Ferrero Group.
2. Intended use of the Site.
The Site and its Content are for personal, non-commercial use only. You cannot use the Site and its Content in relation to any commercial activity. You can access the Site and its Content in accordance with the functionalities and procedures set out by Ferrero. Any attempt to elude the protections and the procedures in place in the Site is forbidden.
3. Content and Intellectual Property Ownership; Conditional Use of Content.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or services marks (registered or unregistered) of Ferrero, its affiliates and/or its licensors, unless otherwise stated herein. Ferrero, its affiliates and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. No license is granted to you in connection with any Content contained on the Site. In its sole discretion, Ferrero, its affiliates or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. User Conduct.
The Site may provide you with an opportunity to interact with Ferrero and share your thoughts, information, and materials. You are solely responsible for the content, information, and other materials that you submit to the Site (including, but not limited to, creative ideas, suggestions and feedback/information on Ferrero’s products and services) (“User Generated Content”).
Categories of prohibited User Generated Content listed below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Without limitation, you agree that you will not submit to Ferrero any User Generated Content that:
- Is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, or offensive;
- Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on a Site);
- Violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- Is threatening, harassing, or that promotes bullying, racism, discriminatory, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- Is illegal or promotes directly or indirectly any illegal activities;
- Promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyrighted work or links to said work, or provides information to circumvent any security measure;
- Contains “masked” profanity (i.e. F@&#);
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Site you will be exposed to content and materials from a variety of sources, and that Ferrero is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content and materials.
5. Ownership of User Generated Contents; Right of Use.
- Using and displaying the User Generated Content throughout the world in any type of electronic or digital media for commercial, marketing and/or public relations purposes in perpetuity;
- Using and displaying the User Generated Content for developing, manufacturing, advertising, promoting, and marketing products.
Ferrero and its affiliates shall further be entitled to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post in any medium, or edit, modify or delete all or any part of any User Generated Content. Ferrero shall not be liable for disclosure of such User Generated Content or for any similarities in the User Generated Content and any future Ferrero uses or activities.
6. Links to Other Sites.
The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or maintained by us. You should note when you leave the Site and read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email). Despite any links that might exist on a Site, we do not control, recommend or endorse, and are not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Viewing any third party site is at your own risk. Downloading material from certain websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties/Exclusion of Liability.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND USER GENERATED CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR USER GENERATED CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY STATEMENTS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT THAT INFRINGES UPON ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS), LINKS TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS, OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, AND PERSONAL INJURY/ WRONGFUL DEATH), EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
10. Governing Law/Jurisdiction.
Although our Site is accessible worldwide, the Content discussed or referenced on the Site may not be available to all persons or in all geographic areas.
12. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice (for USA only).
It is our policy to respond appropriately to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DCMA"), including the removal or disabling of access to material claimed to be subject of infringing activity. If you believe in good faith that materials available on one of our Sites infringes your copyright, you should send a claim or notice of infringement relating to the Site or its Content to Ferrero's designated agent as follows:
Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. Attn: Consumer Relations 7 Sylvan Way, 4th Floor, Parsippany, New Jersey, 07054Telephone Number: (800) 688-3552
13. Waiver; Remedies.
14. Contact Information.
© 2018 Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.